“Have a sense of shame.”
These are not words to say to others, but words to say toward yourself. They are words to say regarding your own conscience – don’t do anything you will be ashamed about. It is a warning about doing things that will cause embarrassment if seen or heard by others.
（by Kotaka Otsuma）
The Spirit of the Foundation of the School
Arts For Mankind
What do we study for? We train ourselves to be more scholastic and build character. Let’s gain knowledge to contribute to mankind in the international society and home.
Training to be “wise women,” “people who are capable of contributing to 21st century society”
■Junior High School
- To be able to willingly take action with an intellectual curiosity
- To be self-actualized while considering others
- To have a wide outlook and be able to take action using your own judgment
- To raise women who aim for independence and who have both intelligence and consciousness
- To raise women who have a service-oriented heart and stand up for an international outlook of women
The History of the School Emblem
The school’s emblem is the crest of the Otsuma family with the design of a plum blossom. The circle represents the peaceful heart of females, the thread expresses art, and it signifies the importance of daily skills.